Friday 7/3 6pm – 10pm • Saturday 7/4 10am – 10pm • Sunday 7/5 10am – 3pm
Bring your camping chairs for a “pop-up” (socially-distanced) beer garden this weekend.
Main Street will continue to be blocked from Davis up to Front Street, with our dining area set-up between the LabCorp lot and Front Street.
Our 4th Features (available Friday and Saturday…until we run out):
- Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Juicy Lucy; bacon, garlic aioli – served on brioche
- Bratwurst; peppers, onions, ground mustard – served on a hoagie roll
- Prince Edward Island Mussels; white wine, herbs – served with grilled French bread
- Arugula Salad; heirloom tomatoes, grilled scallops, roasted red pepper vinaigrette
- Grilled Lamb Sandwich, tahini aioli, cucumber and tomato salsa, mint, parsley – served with mixed greens
- NC Market Fish – Red Snapper; polenta, local seasonal vegetables, lemon beurre blanc
Phase 2 guidelines will be strictly enforced.
- Masks must be worn until you are seated.
- Masks must be worn when you leave your table (or seated) area for any reason.
- Tables and groups of chairs must remain a minimum of 6 feet apart. (We will have the pavement marked appropriately.)
- Parties are limited to 6 guests.
- Smitty’s Homemade WILL be open Friday and Saturday from 12pm until 10pm , and Sunday from 12pm until 9pm.
- Owl and Rabbit Gallery will be open Friday and Saturday from 11am – 7pm.
Please note: Art is still displayed in the windows of former Trollinger’s building, former Mary Katherine’s building, and the Paramount. Please take a look around Downtown when you visit us this weekend.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out via email@example.com or call 336.525.6383.