Become an Owner
Why Become An Owner?
Your $100 is an investment in the next chapter of Downtown Burlington.
By investing in the co-op you are taking the first step in creating all of the following:
– 10th co-op brewpub in the nation
– 1st brewery in Burlington, NC
– A hub for nightlife, live music and entertainment
– “Truly local beer” – From recipe to pint
– An engine to drive the revitalization for Downtown
Your ownership entitles you to the following benefits:
– You own a brewery
– You can purchase preferred stock shares that will pay you annual interest
– You vote on who serves as the Board of Directors
– You can be elected to the Board of Directors
– You’ll get access to special owners only events – beer, wine & cocktails dinners, tastings, and keg tappings
– You’ll receive special discounts on merchandise once we open
– If you’re a home brewer and a member of East of Elon Home Brewing Club, you will have the opportunity to have your beer recipes brewed by our Master Brewer and served on draft at BBW
Your individual ownership share provides you with a vote and a voice for the future of Burlington. Plus you will be a founding owner of the flagship local brewpub. You get all of this for an investment of only $100. For. Life.
Your ownership certificate will be mailed to you approximately 2-3 months after you sign up.
All memberships are individual. Ownership is open to North Carolina residents only. Owners must be 18 years of age or older. Owners will abide by the policies and bylaws of the Co-op, and understand that they are subject to change through processes enumerated therein.